Catapult Wealth will not collect personally identifying information about you except when you have knowingly provided it to us. In order to monitor our website’s performance, we may track your IP address and session time. This information cannot be used to identify you and remains anonymous. We may place a cookie in the browser files of your computer. The cookie does not contain any personally identifying information. It will enable us to:
- relate your use of the site to information that you have specifically provided to us, as such as a member password for any service we may provide via the website, or
- allow your browser to track searches you have performed on the site.
Catapult Wealth will not give, sell, trade or rent any personally identifiable information you may have provided us to a third party except where:
- you have consented to this
- where it is reasonable that we do so in the provision of accounting or advisory services to you, or
- where the law requires us to do so.
The information contained in this web site is for general information of clients, contacts and staff of Catapult Wealth. The contents are not a substitute for specific advice and should not be relied on as such.
Catapult Wealth makes no statements, representations, or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of, and you should not rely on, any information contained in this publication. Accordingly, whilst every care has been taken in the presentation of the publication, no responsibility or liability is accepted for persons acting on this information.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Content of this site is copyrighted. The content and information provided is not to be copied or reproduced for any commercial gain. Unauthorised use, including uploading any of the pages onto your own website may infringe copyright and trademark laws.